Saturday, September 27, 2008

BTBB: Strategy Safari:A guided tour through the wilds of strategic management

Language: English


Title: Strategy Safari: A guided tour through the wilds of strategic management


Authors: Henry Mintzberg, Bruce Ahlstrand, Joeph Lampel


Pages: 406


ISBN: 0-684-84740-4


Years: 1998


Nature of the books: Management, Organization, Strategy

_______________________________________


How do I come across the book?


I came across this book when I was downloading some text book for my PhD study. It came in a collection zip files; comprises of 1500 e-books. And I manage to pick up this book, probably due to the interesting name of the book, and also my involvement in strategic thinking.


How do I find this book?


This book gave a good overview of the evaluation of strategy from different school. This tells you how the different school of thought affect strategy planning, and at the end of this book you will learn what‘s the best from all school of thoughts.






How has it helped me in my life, work or any others…?


Nothing serious about, but it did allow me to have a full understanding of strategy.


No comments: